Friday, March 23, 2012

FREE GAS CARDS -- WHAT!??!?

I've always listened to older, wiser family members says....."I remember when there was penny candy." "I remember throwing five kids in the back of the car with no seat belts, and we're all still alive." "I remember when........" Well my remember when is when gas was $1.20 and we all flipped out! If you had told my 16 year old self I'd now be paying $4 a gallon I would have laughed in your face.....who is laughing now??

Well in hopes of helping a little bit with the "historic" gas prices, I'll give you a $10 gas card for each referral you send my way who becomes one of my clients. You'll also receive another $10 gas card for each life insurance policy your referral(s) invest in. There's no limit to the number of referrals you send me - so you could possibly fill up your vehicle on referrals alone for 2012! Who is laughing NOW :)

Feel free to print off this pdf or email me with contact information. Haven't had an insurance review yet? Refer yourself :)! Then you can say... "Remember when we first joined Farm Bureau, gas was $4 a gallon back then!"

No comments:

Post a Comment