Monday, May 21, 2012

A Letter You Should Read

One piece of mail you'll want to open....


To Whom It May Concern;

You and I have a common Purpose in this world.  It is your job to provide food, clothing, shelter, schooling, medicine and various other necessities for your loved ones.  You are busy doing all of these things while I lie in your safe or file cabinet.

I must have faith and trust in you, for out of your earnings will come the cost of MY upkeep.  At times I may appear to be somewhat worthless and unnecessary to you, but some day (God only knows when), you and I will forever change places.

When you are laid to rest, I will come alive and do YOUR job.  I will provide the food, clothing, shelter, schooling, medicine and the necessities your family will continue to need, just as your provided them today.  When your work and toil are done, rest assured, mine will begin.   Through me your hands I will carry on.

Whenever you feel the price you are paying for my upkeep is burdensome, remember, I will do more for you and your family than you can ever do for me.

If you'll do your part, I guarantee that I will do mine.

Sincerely,
Your Life Policy

 

Concerned because you do not have life insurance? I'd love to help you through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment